Fidelity isn't a feeling...it's a choice.
…it’s Tourney time, BABY!
Emails have been sent to those that responded to the first thread. Look for a message from “The Commish” in your inbox and MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
If anyone else is still interested in joining up and didn't respond to the other thread, PM me the email address you want to use for the pool and we'll add you in.
In the meantime, check out this link for a printable bracket for you to start your prognostication. Use a pencil with an eraser. :
Here are the rules and how we’re going to score the pool:
1. We are doing a Bracket Challenge, meaning ALL of your picks for the entire tournament are due at the same time.
2. It is a single elimination pool – should your chosen teams lose, they are out of the pool, so chose carefully. Remember – there are always some upsets.
3. Your picks must be submitted online by 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
4. The “weight” or the value of your correct picks will change with each bracket as follows:
a. The Second Round has a value of 1 point per correct pick
b. The Third Round has a value of 2 points per correct pick
c. The Sweet 16 has a value of 4 points per correct pick
d. The Final Four has a value of 16 points per correct pick
e. The Championship Game has a value of 32 points with a correct pick
5. IN ADDITION, the seed of the winning team will be added to the correct pick total. For example, if the 12th Seed wins and the weight (or value) is 2, then 24 points will be credited for the win.
6. You must pick a total score for the Championship game to be used as a tie-breaker.
Please PM should you have any questions.
Good luck everyone, and have fun!
"Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now - always." - Albert Schweitzer
Me: BW - Him: 200+ # tumor removed 7/09
DS - 31 - Yikes!