I don't know if anyone is up & reading this morning, but if you are, I could use some advice.
I have a gut feeling my WH (who is currently staying with his parents) is planning to move in with the OW once she gets her own place. He's too ashamed/scared to actually tell me this (he couldn't even tell me they met for lunch a couple weeks ago). But for my own sanity, I need to know whether he's going to do this. If I don't ask, I'm afraid I won't find out until after the fact. I also need to confirm that he's going to keep monetarily supporting me and our child, or we will won't be able to pay for our house & other bills.
So, basically, I need to confront him. The question is when. I could do it today. We're meeting to go to a financial responsibility class this afternoon. Or, I could wait until we have a marriage counseling session on Wednesday. I'd hate waiting until then, but I think having the therapist refereeing the whole thing might help. When it's just me and him, I have to drag the information out of him, and even then he still doesn't tell me everything he should.