Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

Turning Kids Against me

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Sweetness8 posted 5/19/2013 18:02 PM

Yes, that too! Because it's all my fault for wanting a divorce and possibly keeping them away from WH. They both want to live with him, and it just hurts, but they are children and I suspect he's been spending a lot of time influencing them when I am at work or away. I can't stand to be around him now, and he will not leave me or the kids alone. He is like a spider in the middle of its web, just waiting. It's so hard to think of someone that you loved becoming that spider you fear. How do you handle a controlling WH, who wants to hog up the kids and their time until a custody arrangement is set. He will not move out of "His House". He thinks I should get an apartment and leave the kids with him in "His House". I'm not going to do that, no matter how uncomfortable and tense it has been.

Nature_Girl posted 5/19/2013 18:09 PM

Oh Lord, I have experience with this, too. SO, you need to get the book "Divorce Poison" immediately. If you have a kindle or other e-reading device you should download it right now. Otherwise go get the book tomorrow. Don't even try to fight back against parental alienation without the guidance of this book. Fight back you must, but you need valid counsel to help. Let your lawyer know what's happening, there are legal approaches to this that you can take to prevent some of the damage.

Don't sit back & passively let your relationships be destroyed.

Coraline posted 5/19/2013 19:08 PM

Your WH has molested your daughter and she wants to live with him? First of all, she needs to be in therapy...Yesterday. So does your son, because who knows what he has been exposed to with a pervert for a father. Plus, just this alienation crap requires therapy. Second, just no. You pick some nights with the kids and you take them somewhere away from him if you have to. Just get out if he won't ever leave. I'm not sure why you haven't already reported him to the police for whatever he did to your daughter. You should've done hat when you first found out, and now you really need to. Get him away from your kids, and do whatever tge hell you have to, to make that happen. This has nothing to do with divorce or cheating. He is a child molester who has his sites set on your daughter. Get her away from him.

[This message edited by Coraline at 7:09 PM, May 19th (Sunday)]

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.     Privacy Policy