Cheating Hurt by Infidelity
Betrayal Wayward Donations lying



Find a Local Counselor

The Healing Library


Contact Us
In Association with
Infidelity -
- Forum Archives

like us on facebook
You are not logged in. Login here or register.
Newest Member: Brokeninnm38 (61788)

User Topic: Right of first refusal
♀ 29250
Member # 29250
Default  Posted: 9:49 PM, May 27th (Monday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

What can I do if my ex violates the right of first refusal I am entitled to? Does it have to happen repeatedly to make an issue of it in court? What kind of proof do I need to pursue it? of all of this.

“People who cheat feel that life is for the taking, and that everyone deserves happiness no matter what the cost. I must remember these tricks if I ever have my soul surgically removed."
Me: BS 42. Him: WH 41 2 Kids 8&11
Married 14 yrs Together 21

Posts: 1622 | Registered: Aug 2010
♀ 34678
Member # 34678
Default  Posted: 11:44 PM, May 27th (Monday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

I'd say email ur atty and ask so you will know what to do the next time.

In my case he had OW overnight and my atty said we could have a hearing to show cause. It's something where he has to come to court to show he didn't break the restrain orders. then I guess it progresses from there to a hearing...

Sometimes He calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage, but calms His child.
Dday 12/19/11
I gave a 24hour ultimatum then went to attorney next day. Shocked the hell out of him, with D papers, I'm proud to say!
D final10/30/2012

Posts: 4161 | Registered: Jan 2012
♂ 32380
Member # 32380
Default  Posted: 3:23 PM, May 29th (Wednesday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Document dates and times he does it. I'm sure if he's a repeat offender and you have shown a pattern, it makes it much easier to prove. If he isn't giving you first right....who is getting it?...a babysitter?

BS(me) 50
WW 49
1 son 17 yrs old
Married 18 yrs, together 21 yrs

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." ~ Bob Marley

Posts: 1636 | Registered: Jun 2011 | From: Zombie Land
Topic Posts: 3

Return to Forum This Topic is Archived
© 2002 - 2017 All Rights Reserved.