I am SO done with this fricking month, summer, year, decade! SO fricking done! Iím having a glass of wine, only one of course, because next I have to go pick up my FWH from his DUI class. Otherwise Iíd be having many.
In the time that I returned to the house after finding his porn statsh, leaving him for what I thought would be forever, and then him shredding it and purging the house (after many, many searches from me, unlike a Garage That Shall Stay Nameless, I a itís all gone), and me returning, weíve
1) Had several, intense discussions about the reasons that he doesnít feel comfortable with being totally open with me
2) Iíve attended a joint session with his IC and put both of them thru a wringer. Evidently his IC told him afterwards that he can see that I am a very focused person.
3) Continual driving back and forth as he has no license, so ALL of the driving is on me and as itís a 2.5 hour 1-way public commute for him to get to and from work, well, Iím doing that. (Actually has been somewhat of a bonding time for us)
4) Guess I bitched too much about driving because his GDMF company eliminated his position and, since he has only worked there since the start of this year, well, we got a 2-week notice, no severance, and medical paid up only to the end of this month. This, THE VERY NEXT FRICKING DAY after FWH went all out on a spectacular birthday for me roses, dinner out, walking thru Little Italy, etc. Guess my birthday went too damned well for the universe.
5) After his work telling him that he needed to come back the next day for paperwork, he shows up with his work computer, getting into the car. I throw a FIT because he was told to hand it in lest company secrets be stolen, he insists that he wants to finish a last project and has gotten an OK for it, I tell him that if anything goes wrong HE will be blamed and insist again that he turn it right back in, he insists that nothing will go wrong, I ask about when heís going to look for a job if heís still working for them 12 hours a day, yeah, fight. He brings the GBMF computer home so, of course,
6) His work goes completely back on its word about time he can NOT work so he can look on a job and throws him under the YOU F-D UP bus when 3 minutes after he gets a program running after working on it for 2 days, some wonder kid in the office runs it and it MAJICALLY works! And not one of those degreed people can read a damned timelog to see that it was all HIS work. Now his good references are in jeopardy.
7) We have a discussion that spirals out of control last Thursday night that cumulates in him telling me that the YES that he told me, when I proposed closing some CDs and paying off debit, and the YES that he told me on another, equally important thing, actually meant that he wasnít sure and now he was holding a grudge against me for going ahead and just ďdoing it.Ē I fricking flip out and tell him that heís still a lying, self-centered bastard who doesnít have the courage to be honest with me and I 180 his ass for the rest of the weekend. I finally break down at 5am Sunday morning sobbing alone in my bed, he comes in, and I tell him that weíre just not going to make it. He has broken my ďgive a damnĒ and I just canít give a damn about him anymore when all he does is hide, accuse me of being too scary to talk to, and hold old grudges against me. That if I can forgive him for the shit heís put me through this last year+, and he canít get over his past grudges, then we need to separate. We both cry. He promises that heíll take a few days and work on getting it all out in one cathartic session, which because of other timing, is going to be this Friday. Weíll see.
8) And now weíre having hellís own time trying to get insurance quotes for health insurance to carry us over until he gets a new job. At least he has his temp license now, but that only means that he can drive to and from a job, not job search. And from going through a couple of health insurance history portions of the applications, it seems like his DUI is going to cost us a fricking fortune for health insurance as well. Plus, we got the insurance quote and itís going to add another $2000 each year for 10 FUCKING YEARS for our auto insurance.
And thatís why Iím having a bloody glass of wine right now before I go pick his sorry ass up from his court mandated class. I do not feel the love right now in any way, shape, or form.