Ok I know this may seem strange but I would like other people's perspective and input on this. I asked WH to sleep in baby's room after I found out. Baby is bunking with me. I felt the physical seperation was needed. So here is my list of reasons why I think for now it's good:
1. It's the only space in the house I can go to be alone.
2. It's hard for me to be with WH some days.
3. I am afraid that if I allow him back in the room too soon we may become complacent in the healing process.
4. Not sure how I feel in general.
5. Some days I want to be close to him and some days I don't.
I am not sure how long I should hold out not sharing our bed. We are working on reconciling yet it's only two weeks post DDay. I let him sleep there last night to see how I felt. I am not complely comfy with the thought of doing it again tonight. My heart starts racing just thinking about it. So please help me see this through someone else's eyes. How do I approach this? How have you dealt with this? This is a big deal to me in many ways.
Thanks in advance for your insight.