Cheating Hurt by Infidelity
Betrayal Wayward Donations lying



Find a Local Counselor

The Healing Library


Contact Us
In Association with
Infidelity -
- Forum Archives

like us on facebook
You are not logged in. Login here or register.
Newest Member: thepainfull86 (61156)

User Topic: when will the crazy stop??
♀ 32847
Member # 32847
Default  Posted: 9:19 PM, August 28th (Wednesday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

X is seeing this crazy person that he dated once before (while we were married), she had visitation with one of her kids and didn't return her to her custodial parent. Enrolled her in the same school my kids attend,even though she doesn't live here (claims to be living with a friend). Crazy said dad was in prison, that's the reason she had the girl after all these years. The custodial parent has been looking for his daughter since mid July. When our school requested records, the girl's dad and step mom finally found out where she is. They come to school, with the police and custody papers in hand. Turns out this nutter basically kidknapped this 7 year old. I'm scared she may try to take my kids out of school even though she has no legal rights. The law apparently means nothing to her, since she took this child away from her custodial parent.

Anybody with a similar experience? X husband/wife, crazy girlfriend/boyfriend? Is there any other way I can protect my kids aside from my divorce decree that says he can't get them until 6 p.m. and a note at the school that crazy g.f. is not to check my kids out of school, ever, for any reason?? Is "crazy" enough reason for a restraining order?

Surely someone out there has lived this before me??

Tune out the noise of what others tell you about who you are and work it out for yourself...

Posts: 1650 | Registered: Jul 2011
♀ 24961
Member # 24961
Default  Posted: 8:40 AM, August 29th (Thursday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

I haven't lived it LadyQ, but work in a school. Take your papers to the school, stress who is allowed to pick up your child, and tell them why you are worried at this point. If it's the same school that the cops came and returned the other child, I do't think you will have too hard of a time with them agreeing that they will not let this nut near your child...they already had to deal with the nut!

BS(me) 46, Two wonderful teens.
He is no longer my best friend. Repeat until it sticks.

WH says marriage is over: May 15, 2009.
EA#2 July 20, 2009. Legally sep: Aug 16, 2009. DIVORCED!!!! Signed Nov 23, final Dec 24, 2010, adultery listed.

Posts: 5919 | Registered: Jul 2009 | From: Canada
♀ 36883
Member # 36883
Default  Posted: 11:52 AM, August 29th (Thursday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

I would also suggest setting up a code word with the school and your kids so that if you really are ever in a real emergency, you can give a person the code word.

Make is something completely out in left field, like Donkey or Picture Frame...something that you dont usually use the word.

Me: 32 MH
Him: 39 MH
New online find 6/19/14 - shit
Phone Find 11/21/14 - I can't even right now.
1/26/15 - Started IC for me, DH won't go.

Posts: 2393 | Registered: Sep 2012
♀ 10506
Member # 10506
Default  Posted: 2:34 PM, August 29th (Thursday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

You can tell the school that certain people absolutely cannot pick up your child and that ONLY people on your list of designees can pick up your child. Instead of sending a note, I would go in and talk to whoever it is that keeps the records. Since the school is obviously already familiar with the crazy idiot then I imagine they will be both sympathetic and agreeable.

You should also arrange a meeting with your children's primary teachers and let them know that their father's life is a little unstable right now. That way the teacher can keep an eye on your kids and alert you if they notice anything unusual.


And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off
-- Shake It Out, Florence And The Machine

Posts: 17695 | Registered: Apr 2006 | From: A better place :)
Topic Posts: 4

Return to Forum This Topic is Archived
© 2002 - 2017 All Rights Reserved.