Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

Should I call the Police?

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Thelastknight posted 9/7/2013 20:35 PM

My xWW came over this morning to drop off gear for the kids game. My son wanted to call his mom from my phone and I said no! Last week xWW OM hubby called the cops and reported me on telephonic Harassment. Which is a bunch of BS. I have all the txt messages saved not one has anything negative. Its just a way to show the Judge im a bad guy same as the last time. However, while she was at the house I said to her that the unintended consequence of reporting telephonic harassment is that the kids can no longer use my phone to call her, because it going to leave a footprint that I called her #. Instantly she gets pissed and suggest that they can call anytime. I slowly close the door on her. Then she kicks my Door in! and summons the kids outside. What do you think she will get charged with?

homewrecked2011 posted 9/7/2013 20:46 PM

Yes, please call them out so you can have a report.

My XWH actually called the police because we were not answering the phone when he called.

This is very very important. It helped me in my divorce case when XWH put a hole in our back door.

It shows her temper, etc. They may only go and talk to her but get them out there to make a report!!!!!!

Also, i promised my children there would be no more drama EVER at our home. I had to call police 1 last time on him, called his parents, then it stopped.

Call the police. NOW

Thelastknight posted 9/7/2013 20:50 PM

Im usually the passive one. However I am so tired of dealing with her shit all the time.

5454real posted 9/7/2013 20:53 PM

Call them now! At the least, you'll get the report and have her pay for the door.

If the kids witnessed this, talk to your lawyer.

ArkLaMiss posted 9/7/2013 20:54 PM

Call NOW.

Lyonesse posted 9/7/2013 20:54 PM

I have no idea what or if they will charge her (disorderly conduct?), but given that they have already falsely reported you for harassment by phone, I would definitely call the police so there is documentation of her very real harassment. It also might be good for the judge to see that she behaved violently in front of your children.

I do think you need to figure out a way for the kids to contact her when they want to maybe exWW can get a cheap TracFone for them to use when away from her?

Thelastknight posted 9/7/2013 21:12 PM

My kids have always had unrestricted access to my phone to call mom.

Today I found a term that fits her perfectly. Malicious Mother Syndrome. Has anyone heard of this before? Fits her MO to a T

EasyDoesIt posted 9/7/2013 21:12 PM

Good gracious. She's sick.

nowiknow23 posted 9/7/2013 21:14 PM

Did you call, TLK? I sincerely hope you will.

If you don't, I am afraid she will continue to escalate.

SBB posted 9/7/2013 21:27 PM

Definitely call the police and file a report.

That is not normal behaviour. To do that in front of kids and to traumatise them like that?

It will escalate.

nowiknow23 posted 9/8/2013 13:29 PM

Any update, TLK?

Thelastknight posted 9/8/2013 17:13 PM

I called them. years of BS is enough. I should have called the police so many other times. Im done with the drama.

Runningaway posted 9/8/2013 18:22 PM

No one deserves to be kept from their children.
Not even idiots.
Buy the kids a cheap pay and talk phone and let them use that at your house.

Thelastknight posted 9/8/2013 19:13 PM

Problem being as that I have a no contact order from the police. I can't call any of the numbers listed. If the kids call they will say it was me.

Thelastknight posted 9/8/2013 21:59 PM

The Sherriff stopped by. He took a report. He was very sympathetic to my situation. Thinks they will charge her with criminal mischief or forced entry into a home!

Kajem posted 9/9/2013 07:13 AM

Good! These are the consequences to HER actions.

Don't you buy the kids a phone let her. She is responsible to find a way to have contact with her children, not you. You've been gracious allowing your kids access to your phone in order to contact her, and she has left you no other choice but to restrict their calls to her from your phone .

In order to protect yourself do not take any of her calls. Find a way to have her communicate thru emails, text etc. something that can be printed out , saved, and shown to authorities. If she calls and leaves a voicemail or resorts to sending messages though kids to you. Take the time to confirm in an email what the BM or message was. As well as informing that child said...... Start creating a documented trail of her interactions with you. This will help others to see her for what she is.

Good luck.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.