Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

No Contact Advice Needed Please

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

IndianDreams posted 10/22/2013 05:51 AM

I've been in no contact with my WH for a few weeks now and he's tried everything to bypass it. Last night he had my 14yr old SD messaging me begging me to talk to him. I am sooooh tempted to text him & ask him to leave me alone. He's harrassing my friends, ringing, texting, coming round, everything he can to get me to back to him, except show any remorse or even admit they were ever anything other than friends.
What do I do?

summerain posted 10/22/2013 05:55 AM

I would advise going nuclear and sending him an email stating

"This is an email requesting you to cease all harassment of my friends and ______. Any further contact through different channels will be considered as ______ and I will _____"

IndianDreams posted 10/22/2013 06:29 AM

going nuclear sounds good right now lauren
I called the police again last night as he'd been up again, not that it does any good, he does exactly as he wants

Skan posted 10/22/2013 16:51 PM

If you've seen a lawyer, you might ask them to draft up a cease harassing me letter to send to him. Keep a copy. Then the next time you have to call the police, show them the letter and ask about an RO. Maybe the threat of jail time will wake him up. (((hugs)))

silverhopes posted 10/22/2013 16:57 PM

I'd say, come up with a standard to tell friends and his children if/when he attempts to contact you through them or if/when he attempts to get them to talk to you about them. It could be simple: "We're not on speaking terms right now" or "I would prefer not to discuss WH" to friends and maybe "I'm sorry, baby, you'll have to leave that between me and your father" to your stepchildren. It sucks that he's trying to put people in the middle. It sounds manipulative.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.