OMG, I am finally starting to lose my mind.
I hadn't had time to properly clean the kitchen because I had running group, my sons basketball game, his running meeting and then sewing class. So I left a glass square baking dish that until just reacently had brownies in it, on the stove.
So I went to cook some Quinoa when suddenly I could smell burnt brownies.
I had turned on the wrong burner, in a rush I took it off the stove, only to have it expode into millions of shards. Ugh.
Ds runs in takes one look at the mess, smiles and exclaims "that is so cool, I wish I had seen it. " Yes I need a trip to the emergency room with a glass covered child.
My only thought was "at least I don't have to wash it now." *sigh*
[This message edited by ninebark at 12:05 PM, October 28th (Monday)]