Forum Archives

Return to Forum List


You are not logged in. Login here or register.

ninebark posted 10/28/2013 12:05 PM

OMG, I am finally starting to lose my mind.

I hadn't had time to properly clean the kitchen because I had running group, my sons basketball game, his running meeting and then sewing class. So I left a glass square baking dish that until just reacently had brownies in it, on the stove.

So I went to cook some Quinoa when suddenly I could smell burnt brownies.

I had turned on the wrong burner, in a rush I took it off the stove, only to have it expode into millions of shards. Ugh.

Ds runs in takes one look at the mess, smiles and exclaims "that is so cool, I wish I had seen it. " Yes I need a trip to the emergency room with a glass covered child.

My only thought was "at least I don't have to wash it now." *sigh*

[This message edited by ninebark at 12:05 PM, October 28th (Monday)]

lieshurt posted 10/28/2013 12:16 PM

Thank goodness none of you were hurt.

ninebark posted 10/28/2013 12:20 PM

There was much shooing of Pug from the kitchen while I cleaned up the mess, miraculously I am shard free.

I need someone to take care of me, I am not fit to go out in public. I need a martini and a straight jacket.

nowiknow23 posted 10/28/2013 12:24 PM

((((brownies)))) I'm so glad you, pug, and DS came out of this unscathed.

ninebark posted 10/28/2013 12:26 PM

Yes fortunately no brownies were harmed in the making of this disaster.....

And all pugs, cats, geckos, children and scatterbrained mothers were unharmed as well.

[This message edited by ninebark at 12:27 PM, October 28th (Monday)]

jo2love posted 10/28/2013 12:32 PM

I'm glad you, DS, and your pug are ok. I think you should have dominos deliver one (hell make it 5) chocolate lava cakes.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.