Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

Desperate need of Divorce help

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

MCGar posted 11/13/2013 17:22 PM

[This message edited by MCGar at 5:48 PM, December 9th (Monday)]

ArkLaMiss posted 11/13/2013 18:25 PM

Tell her to go to a women's shelter. This is abuse and they can and will help her!

Ashland13 posted 11/13/2013 19:34 PM

Do her children go to school?

The principal at my child's school was very kind and actually has information on state services. Her kids school may have this and if they don't go, I can't imagine a school leader turning away her request for help?

Also, public type places like churches, hospitals, police stations even libraries have knowledge of state service agencies and are usually willing to be helpful.

Yes, a shelter will be helpful, too. A police station could be a start to ask where one is.

Maybe you could google Missippi state social services or some such and see what hits come up?

Hope she will be ok.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.