Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

Child support

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

strawblond30 posted 12/1/2013 09:02 AM

We got divorced in June . I agreed to the lowest amout possible . That's even less then lawyer out on paper. He makes so much more the me and sell on ebay. How soon can I take him back to court when he don't even keep my boys for a 24 hour period in a week.

Brave30 posted 12/1/2013 09:09 AM

You may want to talk to someone at Domestic Relations.

I was told that once we agree to an amount, we can't just run back a few months later and have it changed because we don't like it. We have to prove that there is a significant, involuntary reason that it must be changed. Other than that, it will be reassessed every 3 years due to rise in cost of living.

missmydogs posted 12/1/2013 10:41 AM

In Illinois, you can modify anytime after D. Make him pay what he owes you and the kids.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.