Never let your fear decide your fate.....AWOLNATION
2002 - 2005 I worked random jobs. Longest lasted 6 months and there were large gaps between them all.
2002 - 2005 Various contract positions including x, y and z utilizing skills in a, ba, c
* Nov 2005 - Feb 2007 I was in the Army National Guard. Got out because I found out I was pregnant.
2005 - 2007 Army National Guard, *rank*, primary duties and responsibilities included a, b, c and d
* Feb 2007 - Jan 2009 I was a SAHM
* Jan 2009 - July 2012 I started and completed the Pharmacy Tech diploma program at local college, but never worked at a tech (except my 3 months of clinicals for school).
2007 - 2012 stay at home parent while attending school, utilized time management and scheduling skills to keep household running, care for child, and successfully complete a challenging academic program
* Fall 2012 - Spring 2013 I was the Cookie Mom for my daughter's Girl Scout troop (no idea how to write that into a resume. Does it go in work experience? Do I literally write "Cookie Mom" or some other title?)
2012 -2013 Volunteer, Girl Scouts of America Troop #XXXX, in charge of major fundraising activity, coordinating product shipment, delivery and distribution for X number of scouts
* Aug 2013 - Present I've been working on my BS in Communications
Currently full time student, pursuing Bachelor's of Science in Communications. Coursework including x, y, and z.
If this isn't what I consider soulmate crap, I don't know what is.