Forum Archives

Return to Forum List


You are not logged in. Login here or register.

lisaloo posted 12/6/2013 15:32 PM

If it's not going in WHs car, then what's the best place in the house? Ideas?

gma56 posted 12/6/2013 16:12 PM

Close to where WH talks on his phone or the computer/ skype.
There's tons of info on this in the "other" forum we have.


[This message edited by gma56 at 4:22 PM, December 6th (Friday)]

lieshurt posted 12/6/2013 16:24 PM

Be sure to double check the laws in your state concerning this before you try planting a var.

Gemini71 posted 12/6/2013 16:28 PM

Carry the VAR on your person. Record conversations with STBX so when he starts making shit up (you were abusive and calls the cops, etc) you can prove him wrong.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.