So much has happened in the last few weeks I can barely start to understand it all and feel very overwhelmed and need to let some of this out. I hope that's OK and not sure if this is NB or where else it might go?
I'll just list it for the sake of keeping this manageably short!
- my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly the week before Christmas - my mum has chronic health issues and will require support - from me
- SO has had some major health issues and now requires to address this (won't go into it but woman's troubles)
- SO is also feeling that her needs are not being met in our relationship - I told her last year that I wasn't ready to move in and she says she feels peripheral to my life - we kinda fell out over it at the weekend and have hardly spoken since - she is also concerned about us having even less time together with me needing to provide more support to my mum, which I can understand, even if the timing of this conversation could have been better
- D from WXW is finalising this month
- WXW has split up with OM
- work is crazy busy and I have big issues to sort out there
- time is coming to sort out HS for my DS and this is a bone of contention all round
I have signed up again for IC and trying desperately to carve out some time so that I can get some headspace - had none over the holidays what with the funeral and Xmas etc.
Grief is awful - has taken me right back to the aftermath of DDay even if it is different, the overwhelming sensations of anxiety, fear and sadness are familiar.
Struggling just when I felt it was all starting to go well...