SurvivingInfidelity.com Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

Vacation

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Ivyivy posted 3/7/2014 11:46 AM

So I am planning a vacation for April and am trying to decide what to do about WH. We are in limbo but still living together in the house with the kids. We did the vacation as a family in November (after Dday) and it was fine. But if anything, our interactions have been deteriorating since then. I am considering: (1)either just going away with the kids for a week; or (2) asking him if he wants to come (not sure what his response will be). Anyone have any advice or experience to share on how to handle this.

norabird posted 3/7/2014 11:48 AM

Do you want him to come? Or would you prefer he stayed home?

Ivyivy posted 3/7/2014 12:40 PM

I am not sure. There are pros and cons to both sides of this. I know that doesn't help. At this point I am kind of in a holding pattern in this and in everything else and will probably book a vacation last minute just so that I do not have to plan what I am going to do.

Undefinabl3 posted 3/7/2014 12:44 PM

Do you honestly think that your Vacation will be enhanced by his presence??

If you are not for him going, then i would suggest not taking him.

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 SurvivingInfidelity.com ®. All Rights Reserved.