Can honey, this is all normal stuff and you are grieving.
1. Cut yourself some slack. Call your boys and tell em to pick up a pizza or a bucket of chicken
2. Make a dr appt and get some meds. It isn't gonna cure you, but it will help you deal.
3. Make a to do list for every day. Do it the evening before and put the easy stuff on it. Like get out of bed, shower, brush teeth, box up one box of asshats stuff, burn one box of asshats stuff. Check those things off it will help you to focus and give a sense of accomplishment. Include a specific time each to allow yourself to cry, scream, or sulk.
4. Sleep for no more than 10 hours for each day. Try not to nap. Depression feeds off depression and inactivity.
5. Make yourself exercise even if it just goin for a walk 15 minutes each day. And build up from there. Put it on your to do list
6. Do one nice thing for yourself every day. Get some flowers, paint your nails, eat something you like but rarely eat. Start focusing on you.
If you start off by doing this stuff you are going to see that not only will you survive this but you are going to be happy. Happier than you have been in quite some time.
((( and strength )))