Me : no longer a BW or BGF. Starting over!
When you discover that the fiance of your beautiful, amazing, intelligent, sparkling, kind, and loving daughter, is having an inappropriate relationship with his coworker....and what you've learned along this miserable experience can be used to help her with what she's having to deal with.
This is just complete and utter shit... and it's so hard to sit back and only guide, support, and be here for her...when every part of this mom's being wants to go after that two-faced, undeserving, bucket of vomit and shake his world till his two pathetic balls go rolling into the gutter, next to the skank whore he's so into these days.
There is still a lot of unknown at the moment. But lots that is fact:
* This bucket of vomit does NOT deserve my daughter.
* This bucket of vomit, who happens to be a teacher at a Catholic school, should NOT be teaching our children.
* My beautiful daughter deserves the world, and an amazing man to walk through it, beside her, loving her every day of her life.
* My daughter is strong (hell, she's my daughter)
* My daughter WILL get past this, and come out stronger, and not damaged from this.
* And this mom, while I've taken the high road with my own relationships, when it comes to my children...I'm not afraid of getting dirty and doing what's needed to help them get to a good place again.
Please keep my daughter in your prayers, and send her strength...
[This message edited by TrulySad at 2:51 PM, March 28th (Friday)]
Them : in the past, where they can stay.