I am 4 months from d-day and this is what I have learned:
1. I am stronger than I ever knew
2. I believe in myself
3. I am a good person who did not deserve this no matter how rough our relationship was before the A
4. My life was not as good as I thought it was but it will be better moving forward. I have removed my blinders and see things more clearly now
5. Taking time for myself is not selfish
6. I dont know how I would have gotten through this if I hadn't found this website. Everyone on here has been so supportive and open with their experiences and offering suggestions for coping and I greatly appreciate all of you
7. I am a survivor!
I know there is a lot of work to still to be done but this is where I am at today!
[This message edited by aero1122 at 12:05 PM, April 8th (Tuesday)]
Together 18 years
Married 7 years
Both currently in counseling
Trying to R
I am a warrior!
I will survive and thrive!