Forum Archives

Return to Forum List

What would you do?

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Needadrink posted 7/2/2014 03:31 AM

Some days I am so obsessed with thoughts of going to her house. It's been a year and I am just so upset that she screwed my H on and off for 20 yrs and she gets away with it. Her H doesnt know, her kids don't know, they can just carry on with their day as though nothing has happened. She lives in another state so it would mean a plane trip, oh but I so want to surprise her by turning up on her doorstep. Will I ever get over these thoughts or do I do it, I would love some feedback from anyone in a similar situation. Thanks

Lowlow posted 7/2/2014 03:43 AM

Have you considered contacting her BS? I'm thinking that's a legitimate way to get revenge. Even better if you can send him photo or email evidence....

Needadrink posted 7/2/2014 03:49 AM

I have tried to find him on every social media site possible and I can't find him. I know his name but it's almost as if he doesn't exist

Return to Forum List

© 2002-2018 ®. All Rights Reserved.