New Personality Disorder – DSM VI:
BCPD – Blamer/Complainer Personality Disorder
Comorbid conditions: ADHD (All Day Heavy Dissing) BPII (Blaming Problem II) SAD (Seasonal Affective Dumping) PMS (Punish My Spouse)
Diagnosis: Any one of the following:
(1) Blames spouse for everything
(2) Blames parents for everything else
(3) Blames life for problems caused by patient
(4) Complains about everything
(5) Works blaming into a complaint
(6) Works complaint into blame
(7) Did I mention complains and blames?
Treatment: This syndrome is highly intractable and usually presents at early teenage years and continues until spouse passes away. Can be helped by daily doses of Kvetcharin and Fukitol.