Well it's late and I should be asleep but I keep thinking I had a superwoman day and wanted to post about it
-Got up at 7 with DS and fed him breakfast and played, out by 8:15 for doctor's appointment.
-Got back at 9:30 just in time for his Therapy session and team meeting till 12
-fed DS lunch then went to the courthouse in a looong line with DS on my hip to try and get CS garnished
- got back a bit after 2, took a nap with DS till almost 5
- 5-7 therapy, made DS a home cooked meal while participating
- 8 started bedtime routine with DS, put him to bed
- did the dishes and tidied the living room, wiped the kitchen down, paid bills
- exercised and then vacuumed and mopped
Of course a lot of my days off are crazy like this now. But I'm happy. Because I didn't have to clean up after Snake, soothe him, or argue with him about anything I did. I was just a single mom taking care of business.
Btw when I say I had a superwoman day it just means I heard this song in my head when I was getting tired :
Dedicating that to the real superwomen out there like NatureGirl....