SurvivingInfidelity.com® > Fun & Games
The "Just Sayin'" Thread. A Place to Place Your Random Thoughts
Pages: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 31 · 32 · 33 · 34 · 35 · 36 · 37 · 38 · 39 · 40 · 41 · 42 · 43 · 44 · 45 · 46 · 47 · 48 · 49 · 50
Top 10 Signs You Are a Bad Co-worker
1. You yell from your cubicle to the administrative assistant 20 feet away instead of getting up to ask your question, picking up the phone or sending an IM.
2. You eat soup while sitting at someone else’s desk.
3. You blow your nose while using someone else’s keyboard.
4. You give me a body spray headache.
5. You make everyone call you <Uniquestupid>, even though we all know your parents gave you Mary or Jennifer or some other mainstream white American name.
6. You are a grown-ass woman, yet your cubicle is decorated around a plastic Tinkerbell snowglobe.
7. Apparently everyone you know has lost 98% of their hearing; even so, you phone them from the middle of Cubicleville.
8. When you’re in a meeting that has already dragged on for an hour and you have a question, you ignore the handout in front of you that clearly answers your question and instead you make the speaker read the handout aloud to you. Multiple times. In one meeting.
9. You discuss your husband’s shortcomings during group discussions at department meetings in an attempt to make yourself look better in comparison.
10. You complete one through nine over the course of three days.
Dear African Grey Parrot,
Just because you are the worlds best mimicker does not mean you need to mock me when I cough...you are a bird, not a dog, cat, toddler having a hissy fit, squeak toy, lazer, my MIL (yes he mimics her voice perfectly!), or Barney episode...act like a bird.
CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!!!
Oh. My. God. NIK YES!!
Ahem Bacon does not go with or in everything. Just say no to bacon ice cream
Neither does EVOO, Cilantro, Roasted red peppers, Hawaiian bread, feta cheese, or any other kind of cheese smothering and crusted on everything.
Have a heart and make things we can eat without fear of heart failure.
Dear Mexican restaurants:
Some of us do not like cilantro. Please consider making non-cilantro Mexican food.
Rinsing your hair in the shower after you just dyed it red looks an awful lot like a murder scene.
I miss Effexor.
When it's not even 7 pm and the bottle is already more than half gone....it might be time to stop. Just sayin'
When did pine nuts become more expensive than gold?!?! This tied in with my grocery store only selling them by the bucket smacks of mafia involvement... jussayin.
The stupid "fast and easy" state e-file website is the exact fucking opposite. Just sayin'
"It's time for Aaaaanimaniacs! And we're zany to the MAX!..."
Sometimes this all-American dream of being a homeowner really, really, really sucks. It's supposed to be an investment - not a money pit. Just sayin'
Muahahaha! I knew it! I knew it was Mark Hamill's voice! Can't trick me, I recognize the Joker's voice even in another character's mouth on another show! Mark Hamill for the win, muahahaha!
Ahem. Just sayin'.
It's good to show potential renters that your apartment has a bathroom, but seriously, rings on the tub and hair on the floor are a big turnoff when you post pics of them on Craigslist.
I got a headshot taken at work today. Here's an actual interaction between the photographer and I:
Photog: are you a runner?
Ama: only casually, not often
Photog: oh, you have a lean build like a runner!
Ama: thanks, I actually lost 20 pounds in the last few weeks.
Photog: what? Really?
Ama: yep. I stopped eating chocolate around the office and it just kind of happened!
Photog: wow, I can't imagine you 20 pounds heavier!
Ama: uh, thanks?
what does that even mean?
Awkward! Just sayin'
That means that photog doesn't get out to talk to humans that often. Jussayin.
Dear Mother Nature,
You can stop the snow any time now. I've had enough.
Or he wants to talk to Ama a lot more. Just sayin'....
[This message edited by sisoon at 5:37 PM, February 26th (Tuesday)]