In terms of contacting the the Spouse, I have yet to do that. Since both her and the affair partner work for the same company, she could very easily go to HR and get my wife fired....not that I'm against that. However, after consulting with my attorney, he has strongly suggested that I hold off for at least 3 to 4 weeks. My wife is expecting a very large commission check for a different deal (not one tied to her affair partner) and since I'll be due 50% of that when we get separated/divorced he doesn't want me to do anything that would impact that until after it has been received. The best part, she has told the OM that she is SOOO looking forward to getting paid on this deal so they can go celebrate in style! Whatever....so my saga continues...
D-Day, June 10, 2012
..talking about her new landing strip wax
..i'd say it was time to tell her to "TAKE OFF!!!!"
.... and i really hope she and her scumbag have a 'CRASH LANDING!!!!"
[This message edited by somanyyears at 1:37 PM, March 28th (Thursday)]
I would ask her to leave the marital home as well when you drop the hammer. You have been the primary guardian for your child. She doesn't need to be uprooted. Let your WW go to her AP, let him foot the bill for a place to stay.
Be prepared to share proof w/ AP's W. She may not believe you, or need proof to believe you.