To my friends of SI, for any of you who may be interested in a firearms purchase, help cutting through B.S. from a seller, or have questions concerning firearms/ammunition, I gladly offer up experience to pay it forward to the great folks of SI via PM. I have no agenda or sales angle to this; I simply wish to help those who may have an interest with something I love.
I don't presume to be a know-it-all, or final authority, but along the way I have:
- Professional firearm sales of all types, to include custom made firearms, and military exotics. I especially emphasized sales to women.
- Have and hold a current federal firearms license (03).
- Experience as range officer in charge for the US military (Army Infantry), to include training soldiers in the use of sidearm, service rifle, light machine gun, guided missile, and automatic cannon.
- Hired by a propellants company to work in sales and the ballistics lab to engineer, develop and test ammunition, and help with the writing of their manual.
- 32 years of reloading, making 100% of my center fire ammunition (approx 24 calibers), to include custom case forming, load development, load testing (chronograph and terminal) bullet casting, instructing/consulting individuals, etc.
Again, I hope this post does not look like a some sort of brag-fest; that's not what I am about, I just want to help my friends at SI if I can.
P.S. Anyone who might be in the need of someone like me, I sure could use the work... If you are hiring, I'd be interested in talking with you. D-Day spring 2012
Me BS 47
One DD 18
Married 23 years
Divorced 12/23/13 Fu*king A
The path to salvation is narrow, and as difficult to walk as the razor's edge