- If they want to be in your life, they'll find a way to be in your life. Otherwise they'll find excuses.
- Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve....
- We teach people how to treat us. By me putting up with, allowing, ignoring or re-enforcing certain behaviors, I kept myself going around the same mountain over and over and over.
- "Maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy/girl. Maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces & starting over."
- Sometimes you have to grow apart from certain people to grow into the person you're meant to be
- Some hurts can't be fixed, but they can always be forgiven. Refuse to live in bondage to what THEY did. Forgive & move on!
- Drama needs energy. When you REFUSE to give it your energy, it soon passes & fades away
- There is love, adventure, magic, happiness, LIFE, waiting for you in your next chapter. Isn't it time to turn the page?
- Sometimes it takes opening a door to get to a new place…and sometimes it takes closing one.
- Sometimes in life we have to create our own closure. Sometimes we have to decide when enough is enough & walk away
There are a ton more. Her book is wonderful and encourging, filled with love for yourself and how to let go of someone or somthing that is not honoring you.
As she says: If they don't honor you...than they don't deserve a seat at your table.
I think this book would bring alot of Ahhahhh moments to people here on SI that seem lost and confused.
Her book is called The Single Woman sassy surivile guide. And she has a blog: http://thesinglewoman.net/article/394.
It is not about single woman at all it is for male/female, friendships, relationships, marriages, jobs, ect.
Happy Friday to all my peeps here.
Had to edit typo's...To early still. lol