Cheating Hurt by Infidelity
Betrayal Wayward Donations lying
Welcome

Forums

Guidelines

Find a Local Counselor

The Healing Library

Media

Contact Us
lies
cover
In Association with Amazon.com
Support
Infidelity -
-
Find a Local Couselor
You are not logged in. Login here or register.
[Register]
Newest Member: freckles51 (43173)

General Post Reply     Print Topic    
User Topic: Bad couple of days
easiersaid
Member
Member # 38398
Default  Posted: 12:51 PM, June 17th (Monday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Father's Day took me by surprise. We have two kids and I'm about 5 months post DD. WH is remorseful, trying to fix himself (IC) and help me heal (I'd say 75% of the time...the other 25% we are so busy we fall back into our old happy norms). I am fortunate to have an amazingly simple relationship with my Dad: he loves me, I love him, unconditionally, no questions asked. While my husband has had his problems (alcohol, money, and of course, now this), I always thought I had the same love with him. But clearly I don't, and I am unlikely to ever again. This realization has send me back on the downward spiral of the rollercoaster. Any ideas on how to get back up? Or do I just ride the course?


Me: BS, 40 yrs
Him: WS, 41 yrs (4 PA over 14 yrs, 2 ONS, 2 current PA of 3 months and 2 yrs)
Two small children
Married 17 years
D-day: 1/26/13

Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2013
dameia
♀ Member
Member # 36072
Default  Posted: 2:49 PM, June 17th (Monday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Sorry you're so down.

If you haven't talked to your WH about how you're feeling, then go ahead a do so. Rage at him if you feel it necessary.

Get those feelings out. They're like a poison eating away at your soul.

FWIW, I hit a MAJOR anger stage around 5-6 months, and many other people on here did as well. Its possible that's what headed your way. If so, hang on, it does get better, although it seems like it never will.


Me: BS
D-Day: 7/7/12

"People who live in a glass house have to answer the door" -Karl Pilkington


Posts: 988 | Registered: Jul 2012
easiersaid
Member
Member # 38398
Default  Posted: 5:18 PM, June 17th (Monday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Thanks. He has been getting an ear full, so I do think I am hitting the rage/anger phase. I am just tired of baby steps and wonder how I got involved with a man that is so damaged.

I guess we all wonder something similar.


Me: BS, 40 yrs
Him: WS, 41 yrs (4 PA over 14 yrs, 2 ONS, 2 current PA of 3 months and 2 yrs)
Two small children
Married 17 years
D-day: 1/26/13

Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2013
Topic Posts: 3

Return to Forum: General Post Reply to this Topic
adultry
Go to :
madness  
© 2002 - 2014 SurvivingInfidelity.com. All Rights Reserved.