1. Since I know she monitors his FB account now, I'd love to send him a PM thanking him for the great makeup sex. ( we aren't having sex at all....but I bet it would make her seriously question him or at the very least piss her off and give him a good look at her true self)...this would only be fun if I got to watch her read it and her reaction following....but it's still wrong, so I won't...it just takes me down to their level.
2. I'd love to post a message on my wall congratulating DH on landing that younger woman and introduce her to the world by name so that all of his friends could greet her. Again, completely inappropriate and immature. So I won't do it, but it's fun to think about....but hey...since there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, it shouldn't be a big deal, right?
BESIDES THAT...I'm still hoping that R will be on the table at some point...so, need to behave and think accordingly...
Wait for The Lord; be strong and take heart, wait for The Lord.
2. Post a sign in its yard with the same message as above.
3. Plaster its neighborhood and grocery store with a flyer warning every married women to beware of the slunty cumdumpster.
4. Call its live in boyfriend and tell him all about its scummy past. Also tell him that his GF got his best friend to call my FWH to give him a message.
5. Just want to call it up and let loose with every foul name I can think of to call it.
6. Send it a bucket of elephant shit.
7. Send it a Christmas card that says "Ho, Ho, Ho" on the front. Inside I would cross out the message and write instead: Yes, yes you are. (I have the card.)
8. Post it all over the cheater website.
9. Want to write a message on its Classmate.com page posing as FWH and saying (the gist): I don't know if OW was a slunty cumdumpster in High School or not but that it has grown up to be a world class slut . That it doesn't care if you are married, you don't have to take it on dates, you don't have to tell it you love it, you don't have to buy it gifts, you can tell it you'll never leave your wife, and it is such a sport that OW will still fuck you and even pay for the hotel room. But, it will fuck in cars in parking lots, too.
10. Just one good throat punch.
"Oh, why do my actions have consequences?" ~ Homer Simpson
"She knew my one weakness: That I'm weak!" ~ Homer Simpson
Of course I won't, because of the kids, but that would feel great to show everybody what an ugly, gold-digging whore he was willing to lose everything for.
karma is a bitch and I want a fromt row when it gets her!
Heartbroken... I feel the same way.
I would love to tell her that my WH still keeps a picture of us in his wallet...Yes I snooped.... I would love to tell her parents that she's a mistress... I would love to punch her in the mouth so she can't do duckface selfies anymore... I would love to make a collage of her family with me in it.... ( payback time bitch... Read my past posts)
Those are just a few...
2. Use round up to write whore in her lawn
3. Pack dog poop underneath her car door handle
4. A little shortening under her windshield wipers
5. Send copies of their nasty emails/texts to her minister father, her governing body, her aunts and uncles, and all of the donors to her non profit. She depends on her "Christian" reputation to further her cause.
6. Publish very graphic descriptions of her body and its anomalies on FB so she knows my H has shared with me her "privates spaces"
7. Tell her new friends (our old friends) exactly how she operates her two faced life of sanctity and depravity.
No, I will not be doing any of this, endorse any of this, and no, I did not endorse her and my H screwing, either. Just dreaming.
I tell people I am tired but really my heart is broken and I am sad.
Show up at her church and sit next to her husband, then invite him to lunch, just the two of us.
Check her children out of school and take them out for fun and ice cream, but not tell her I've got them she can worry and figure it out.
Show up at her work and have whispered conversations with her coworkers.
Post the whole damn thing on facebook.
Call all of our mutual friends to spill the beans.
I want her to be embarrassed. Humiliated. I want her to be afraid of me.
[This message edited by Dyinghere at 8:13 PM, December 2nd (Monday)]
"Hi. My name is ____ and I love to cheat on my family. Not just my beautiful wife, but my children as well. I stole time from them to spend with OWx, OWy, OWz etc. and their kids. Sorry ladies, you really weren't that special after all.
Oh and because I was irresponsible enough to have unprotected sex with multiple partners, my uninsured wife had to spend time and money we didn't have to get screened for everything. . ."
Of course I would tag every OW I could.;
him idiotic sex addicted, hormone addled, porn watching, post pubescent male with a walking hard on for anything without a penis
4 kids 15 13 12 8
Earned my *F* the hard way; no longer defining mysel
I'm a simple girl.
Reconciling. A stronger marriage now.
Psalm 37. It rocks my world. So does 140. Big guy upstairs has got it all figured out.
10. Just one good throat punch.
[This message edited by HurtButHopeful? at 11:36 AM, December 3rd (Tuesday)]
OW2 - was my good friend. I've thought about it a lot
1. Go to her work, take her business cards off the service counter, write 'For a good time call' on the top of each on and then put them back on the counter
2. Send someone she wouldn't recognize to have their car serviced and when she tries to help them have them demand, loudly, to see a different service rep because they couldn't possibly trust their car to a whore who sleeps with taken men.
3. Egg her house (I actually dream about doing this)
4. Smash her windshield with a baseball bat (her paid for car is her prized possession)
5. Watching her on the day that her teenage son calls her out on behaving like his peers and then trying to act like a mom to him.
OW3&4 - eh, online sluts. Their lifestyles will do them in. One is a swinger who was told I gave her and my H the ok. The other didn't know I existed. Don't have so much anger at them.
OW5 - lives cross country from me. I sometimes still dream about driving the 24 hours just to show up on her doorstep and smack her across the face with a folding chair when she opens the door.
"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". –Maya Angelou
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be". –