Scream, I was also in an LTA on and off for 6 years and here's the details my BS has from me.
BTW I have NO IDEA if over the long haul this will help her process, because from my view, every detail, EVERY DETAILED ANSWER I provide to her questions feels like I am putting yet another knife in her back, BUT she wants details, she asked VERY detailed questions and every BS on this site tells me to lay it all out...so for better or worse, I did.
1) We did a complete timeline (which was TOUGH over 6 years because at that level of granular detail, I really don't know what I did on THAT weekend in 2009, etc.
2) I provided 6 years of travel details - every single airplane I have been on for the past 6 years (My LTA was outside the city where we live)
3) We did an expense sheet. A list of everything I ever bought during the A - gifts, meals, etc.
4) My BS, as part of me handing over my email accounts in a WS "panic to be transparent" was able to recover a complete year+ of emails between the OW and me. This alone was hundreds of communications with painful detail after painful detail - planning, dirty messages, caring little notes - you name it, she has it, since it was the primary account where I communicated with the OW.
5) Multiple Q&A sessions between BS and me where she would just rattle off questions - SCARY DETAILED QUESTIONS - about everything - sex, conversations, locations, clothes, etc. You name it, she asked it and I tried to answer it. I forced myself to go slow because every time I answered to quick or forgot something she told me it felt like more lying.
6) Full account access to everything, so SKYPE history, phones history, IM history, etc. on top.
Again, every one of the above items felt counter-intuitive. As a WS, it felt like I as hurting her MORE by going through all of the above. Time will tell, but I believe what I read and it is supposed to help.
We're now separated and having NC but I assume there will be a moment in the future - IF we talk again - where she may have more questions as part of her healing. I remind her through letters than I am always here to talk if she wants.
Hope it helps you because I have no idea if it's helping me...