Need to answer some questions:
* Can you trust him while you're gone? Or will you just worry?
Me: BH 47 STBXWW 47 (Lklb5)
* Would some time apart help relax you?
* Are you getting traction on your R, or just spinning your wheels?
* What will he be doing?
* Can you stay in communication? Can you work on the M while you're apart?
* Would a change of plans be hard on the kids?
* What would you rather do (go or stay)?
M 19 years, DS 15, DS 11
TT/Broke NC/False R
TT 4/23, 4/24, 5/31, 7/19
Sample recovery plan, feedback welcome: http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/forums.asp?tid=539961