Cheating Hurt by Infidelity
Betrayal Wayward Donations lying
Welcome

Forums

Guidelines

Find a Local Counselor

The Healing Library

Media

Contact Us
lies
cover
In Association with Amazon.com
Support
Infidelity -
-
like us on facebook
You are not logged in. Login here or register.
[Register]
Newest Member: whatdoido21 (45321)

Divorce/Separation Post Reply     Print Topic    
User Topic: Divorced, believe it or not.
ChoosingHope
♀ Member
Member # 33606
Frustrated  Posted: 6:06 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Hi everyone,
My divorce went through nearly two weeks ago. It's been nearly three years since the day I opened his secret email account and discovered his secret life. He's made virtually every day since then a living hell for me.

I started out thinking he was a sex addict. Then the psychologists started saying NPD. Finally, the custody evaluation identified sociopathic behavior and traits. My best guess is NPD/borderline sociopath.

It's been a long journey. He got every other weekend with his kids, plus one weekday overnight. We did not prove the rebuttal statute of joint custody where I live. We simply could not definitely prove that his behavior and choices and lifestyle could hurt my children. I've come to terms with it.

Having said that, the judge punished him in other way, especially financially. (Whether or not ex honors any of these terms remains to be seen.) He has to pay me a big chunk of his salary indefinitely. Whatever.

The judge also called him a liar throughout the 50+ page ruling. He blamed him 100 percent for the breakdown of the marriage. It pointed out that ex is a member of the bar who had no problem lying under oath throughout the trial. It said the same about the OW, who showed up in court voluntarily to diss ME , and then as she was stepping down off the stand, demanded to get her name redacted on everything. She followed this by filing a Motion to get her name redacted and kept promising to reveal some smoking gun that never materialized.

Next week is the deadline to ask for amendments to the decree. We expect ex to send in a 50-page document. Since the decree arrived, he has been blowing up my email box with accusations about everything from breaking the order, to blocking the children from calling him, to sending my babysitter to pick up the children from camp on my day. I'm more exhausted than I was during the divorce.

So we wait to see what's next. Then I guess he has 20 more days to appeal the whole thing.

Oh, and I got exclusive use of the marital home, but he showed up anyway, and tried to use his keys to walk right in! Luckily I had changed the lock the previous day because I was so terrified of him. My son let him in anyhow, not knowing that he wasn't supposed to do this. (He's young and I didn't want to tell him not to open the door for his father.) SO, ex comes into my house, and steals my key off my keychain. I went downstairs as soon as he left, and it was gone.

Fast forward eight hours. I watched him, muttering like a madman, trying unsuccessfully to use one key after another.

He is definitely a sociopath. Thank god I changed the locks.

And to sum it all up: he doesn't like the weekends assigned to him by the judge. He wants to switch them all indefinitely. He has harassed me and accused ME of setting him up for these bad weekends. He refuses to let me and the children take our annual vacation unless I switch the weekends forever.

I've figured out that OW has her children on the other weekends. So if I keep the weekend as is, he will choose the OW over his children, just like he's done every time for three years.

Prayers gratefully accepted for my sweet, so-far well-adjusted children. I'm not sure if I can continue to protect them. I know that he hides everything from them, but god knows what will happen with all these overnights. I think that God made my divorce go on for three years so that my children could grow three years older with no overnights with this DISGUSTING, MENTALLY ILL, FREAK.


Posts: 1702 | Registered: Oct 2011
mamazen
♀ Member
Member # 42137
Default  Posted: 6:09 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

sending you prayers…..wishing this horror will be behind you soon


mamazen


me 56
WH 57
married 19 years
separated since 8/2013
D FINAL! Sept 10 2014
D-day Dec 21 2013 (after separation)
2 sons 15 and 12
OW = family friend and WH work colleague, going on many years (I was clueless)


Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2014 | From: canada
tesla
♀ Member
Member # 34697
Default  Posted: 6:28 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

(((((((((((((choosinghope)))))))))))

I hate this guy.


"Thou art the son and heir of a mongrel bitch." --King Lear

Posts: 4683 | Registered: Jan 2012 | From: Indiana
cmego
♀ Member
Member # 30346
Default  Posted: 6:50 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Oh, I hope the end of this is very close for you.

Keep copies of everything and don't engage with him. Let the courts do their thing...it appears the judge saw right through him. He is grasping at straws.

I have a good friend whose ex took her to court over the weekend issue because his gf had opposite weekends. It got messy...so, if for now to maybe appease him, or the courts to show some good faith...would you be willing to switch weekends? It may cause less stress down the road as he can't attack you over it. Just a thought...

Hang in there, CH. Almost done.


me...BS, 43 years old, 2 small kids
WS, 41, multiple gay affairs
M 15 years, together 17
Divorced

"For whatever we lose, like a you or a me, it's always ourselves we find in the sea" ee cummings


Posts: 4180 | Registered: Dec 2010 | From: South
caregiver9000
♀ Member
Member # 28622
Default  Posted: 6:55 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

I am thinking you may need to file a TRO and put him back on his heels.

He is not allowed to harass you via email, or walk into your home.

Can your L send an email that says that continued email contact will be treated as harassment? And to restate the expectations of "exclusive use" and that future entering the property is trespassing and/or threatening?

One warning is more than he deserves but it would strengthen your case if you have to file a TRO.

As for changing his assigned weekends, ignore him. I am not surprised that he wants to change. The whole world should cater to him and his wants right? Maybe he can get the OW's weekends changed since you have a backbone and a court order!!!

Your young children... sigh. Time to have the conversation about boundaries and that daddy is no longer allowed in YOUR home. Blame the judge if you want to. Following the rules keeps everyone safe. Kids understand rules even if they don't understand the whys of all the rules.

If he got your keys? are the new locks compromised? I think you should report the THEFT to the police. Go ahead and make it clear that you will defend yourself. Nanny cam at the front door might be a good idea too.

(((hugs)))

I hope you get to a new normal soon.


Me: 44, independent, happy, despite co-parenting with a lower muppet
FT "Stretch" (and Skew!) ;)
DS 13 DS 10
S 5/2010
D 12/2012

Posts: 5859 | Registered: May 2010 | From: a better place
Amazonia
♀ Member
Member # 32810
Default  Posted: 7:08 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

(((Hope)))
No chance of your lawyer appealing the overnights?


"You yourself deserve your love and affection as much as anybody in the universe." -Buddha
"Let's face it, life is a crap shoot." -Sad in AZ

Posts: 13791 | Registered: Jul 2011
gonnabe2016
♀ Member
Member # 34823
Default  Posted: 8:01 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Firstly -- you're divorced!!!! Yay.

My son let him in anyhow, not knowing that he wasn't supposed to do this

Your son is going to have to be exposed to things that he shouldn't be because his father is an ass.
I've told my kids that dad does not have my permission to be in the house and that he's not to be invited in unless I have expressly given permission and that I'm to be contacted immediately if he enters.

He refuses to let me and the children take our annual vacation unless I switch the weekends forever.

Oh whatthefuckever.
I'm getting the impression that the judge was pretty disgusted that a member of *his* bar was acting like such a douche.

Since the decree arrived, he has been blowing up my email box with accusations about everything from breaking the order, to blocking the children from calling him, to sending my babysitter to pick up the children from camp on my day

He can blow up your phone all day long. Until he files a motion with the court about any of this dumb stuff, just ignore the hell out of him.

You keep doing what you've been doing and let your now ex (yay!) hang himself with the rope he's given.

I am sending MAJOR *protection mojo* to your littles.....


"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott

In my effort to be *concise*, I often come off as blunt and harsh. Sorry, don't mean to be offensive.


Posts: 8073 | Registered: Feb 2012 | From: Midwest
ChoosingHope
♀ Member
Member # 33606
Default  Posted: 8:31 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Thank you, dear SI friends.

I have a good friend whose ex took her to court over the weekend issue because his gf had opposite weekends. It got messy...so, if for now to maybe appease him, or the courts to show some good faith...would you be willing to switch weekends? It may cause less stress down the road as he can't attack you over it. Just a thought...

Yes, thank you, I thought long and hard about this. It makes sense for most people. But for the past three years, he has blown off his children for the OW, every time. This schedule might be my best chance at protecting my children from him. He already declined his first weekend with them - ! If he continues to do this, it's best for my children obviously.

Can your L send an email that says that continued email contact will be treated as harassment? And to restate the expectations of "exclusive use" and that future entering the property is trespassing and/or threatening?

No. In fact, I have to answer each and every threatening email calmly and rationally and even pleasantly (!) because I have to co-parent with him. We have joint legal custody even though I have the tie-breaker. So even though I make all final decisions, I need to listen to him and keep him informed. I have to answer every email as if judge was looking at it - and Care, it's so hard because he's STILl making stuff up and twisting everything. I'm exhausted. It's all he does all day. I fully expect him to submit our emails to the judge this upcoming week as part of his appeal to amend the terms of the Divorce. However, he'll only submit PARTIAL emails. And then I'l have to pay my attorneys to submit the entire emails.

Oh, and I've asked him to use a divorce calendar but of course he has ignored me.

No chance of your lawyer appealing the overnights?

No, Ama. It's done. We didn't reach the threshold in court. We never used the 2,000 pages, which I'll always be angry about, but I really believe that at the end of the day, my attorneys were afraid of ex and his threats to sue them. Not that he would win, but just the mess and expense of dealing with him. They were calling him Ted Bundy at the end.

Firstly -- you're divorced!!!! Yay.

(((Gonna))) Thank you. I'll feel better after this next round of Motions are done. They are due on Tuesday. Then I think the other party has ten business days to reply. Then the judge says yes or now.

Then I'll start really feeling good if we manage to hit the 30-day mark and ExMonster doesn't appeal the whole thing. Right now, I don't feel divorced or any different. Just more worried about my kiddies and praying that he doesn't really want them. So far, that's been true, but who knows with this guy. I feel like he just wants them to hurt me. Ditto with all the emails. It's like he can't stop fighting. I'm almost getting away from him, so he's ratcheting it up like a madman. He needs to fight like I need to breath.

Onwards and upwards though. Each day brings me closer to the real end.


Posts: 1702 | Registered: Oct 2011
cmego
♀ Member
Member # 30346
Default  Posted: 8:40 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Yeah, but the more he is a monster, the more the judge will hopefully see all of this. Let him ratchet up and hang himself. My ex was actually MORE pleasant when he was forced to email me instead of talk on the phone...

I see your point about the weekends. So, yeah, don't switch, hope he bails on his weekends (keep track of everything), then go back and file for full custody. Ask your L how many days he needs to give up before you can file/amend for full custody.

(((CH))))


me...BS, 43 years old, 2 small kids
WS, 41, multiple gay affairs
M 15 years, together 17
Divorced

"For whatever we lose, like a you or a me, it's always ourselves we find in the sea" ee cummings


Posts: 4180 | Registered: Dec 2010 | From: South
gonnabe2016
♀ Member
Member # 34823
Default  Posted: 8:59 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

It's like he can't stop fighting. I'm almost getting away from him, so he's ratcheting it up like a madman.

Just breathe, CH. You have a judgment. IGNORE HIM. Only pay attention when your L calls you and tells you that you have to.
Until a judge declares otherwise, what is written is how life will unfold.

he doesn't like the weekends assigned to him by the judge. He wants to switch them all indefinitely

Tough f'n shit.
You have a court order that spells out the placement schedule.
He can tantrum as much as he wants....not your circus, not your monkeys.


"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott

In my effort to be *concise*, I often come off as blunt and harsh. Sorry, don't mean to be offensive.


Posts: 8073 | Registered: Feb 2012 | From: Midwest
caregiver9000
♀ Member
Member # 28622
Default  Posted: 9:31 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

No. In fact, I have to answer each and every threatening email calmly and rationally and even pleasantly (!) because I have to co-parent with him. We have joint legal custody even though I have the tie-breaker. So even though I make all final decisions, I need to listen to him and keep him informed

Ok. Take yourself out of this and read that ^^^. Think about what you are saying. Really? Because I am going to tell you NO you DON'T have to answer any threatening emails.

Play it out. He complains that you won't talk to him. ummmm, yeah, it is called divorced. He takes you to court because you won't answer his threats??? You bring in all the threatening emails and the hours he spends messing in your life and how exactly are you supposed to be working and parenting?

You have joint legal custody with tie-breaker status. That means he is not excluded from getting medical records or schooling records if he asks for them. It doesn't mean he gets consulted on whether the kids have to take a sweater if it is 55 degrees outside. It means you call him immediately if there is an ER trip but not before you make an appointment because of a sore throat and a fever.

Divorced means the window and right to be present for all of the parenting ended. He gets to parent on the court ordered times awarded to HIM.

Please, please, he is being a bully and I cannot believe that the courts will order you to be a victim.


Me: 44, independent, happy, despite co-parenting with a lower muppet
FT "Stretch" (and Skew!) ;)
DS 13 DS 10
S 5/2010
D 12/2012

Posts: 5859 | Registered: May 2010 | From: a better place
ChoosingHope
♀ Member
Member # 33606
Default  Posted: 9:56 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Care, I'm getting stuff like the following, cut-and-pasted below. The kids don't call him. They don't like to use the phone, and they have called him too many times when he's just been weird or "out to dinner" and never called them back. There is nothing in the court order about phone calls - they never have to call him again according to the Divorce Decree/Court Order.

But I get stuff like this - what would YOU do????

> I have called the kids on numerous other occasions and gotten nothing back. For example, I wanted to talk with DS after his last day of camp today. I called. Nothing.
>
> In fact, my records show not a single call from the kids to me during the entire month of July or late June, which is as far back as I can go on my phone.
>
> The Order is silent as to communications. If you want to not worry about talking to the kids when I have them that is fine. I would like to speak with them on my off days. If you want that too I suggest you work with me when you have the kids.

He also accused me of not having DD call him back on her birthday, but I don't recall any phone calls from him. then again, I was working all day and she was at camp, and then we celebrated at a friend's house. So who knows. Maybe he called, maybe he didn't. I'm waiting for this ASSHOLE to haul off and show the judge his phone bill for the past three years. GOOD GRIEF. The kids don't want to talk to him; I don't make them. They already see him twice a week - and now they'll see him more.

Note the semi-literate threat at the end. Now THOSE worry me.


Posts: 1702 | Registered: Oct 2011
caregiver9000
♀ Member
Member # 28622
Default  Posted: 10:09 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Ignore. I would ignore. He is trying to create fear. He is trying to use "evidence" but seriously? It is not even evidence. His phone? whatthefuckever.

I would not answer or work with him. Work with him on what? No. Just no.

His threat??? Go for it douche. If you don't talk to your kids for 48 hours, you and they will survive. I never get to talk to the boys when Stretch has them. Unless, of course, they have just done something super cool and he wants to rub it in that I missed it.

But as kids get older and more connected, they will have their own avenues/phones. DS13 doesn't have a phone anymore, but he can get email on his ipod. He emails me. Totally secret. Keeping the boys from me is part of his mind frame. It is easier not to fight it.

However, him threatening you, is evidence you can use if it continues and escalates.


Me: 44, independent, happy, despite co-parenting with a lower muppet
FT "Stretch" (and Skew!) ;)
DS 13 DS 10
S 5/2010
D 12/2012

Posts: 5859 | Registered: May 2010 | From: a better place
dmari
♀ Member
Member # 37215
Default  Posted: 10:22 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

ugh. So much I want to say. First of all, thank heavens you are legally divorced from him. Rejoice!!

Fuck him fuck him fuck him. So what if the kids don't call him. What are you supposed to do ~ force them? What an idiot. He has the right to call and they have the right to talk to him or not. Sheesh. It's not brain surgery. He is just trying to make something out of nothing. He's just pissed that he looked like a complete asshole!

As far as your son letting him in, I had a similar experience. My DS, who was 13 at the time, opened the door to my home thinking he was on the way out to have dinner with stbx. Stbx pushed DS aside and came in to yell at me. DS realized later that stbx should not have been in the house and has carried the guilt of "not protecting" me since then. No matter how many times I tell him that he didn't do anything wrong/reassure him, he still carries that guilt.

I would at least file a police report documenting his actions of entering your home without permission. In my situation, I filed a police report ~ I had to explicit state to stbx to not step foot on my property and IF he did again, it would be considered tresspassing.

Please keep us updated. I would love to know when it is over over ~ like for real, over. "No chance of appeal" over.

Do the children see a therapist? If so, it may be appropriate for them to state guidelines regarding phone calls. Perhaps having a therapist state that children may call ex whenever they want to (read between the lines ~ they don't HAVE to call).


Me (BS): 43 Children: DD 19, DS 15
Divorced September 30, 2014
"It's always darkest before the dawn ..."

Posts: 2268 | Registered: Oct 2012
Nature_Girl
♀ Member
Member # 32554
Default  Posted: 11:10 PM, July 20th (Sunday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

I believe you are divorced. The dust isn't settled, but you are divorced and can get on with the business of rebuilding your life. It's a good thing!


Me = BS (Stay-at-home-mom)
Him = EX-d out (abusive troglodyte NPD SA)
3 tween-aged kids
Together 20 years
D-Day: Memorial Weekend 2011
2013 - I DIVORCED HIM, I'M FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBOJpIwF47Y

Posts: 9814 | Registered: Jun 2011 | From: USA
BeHappyAgain
♀ Member
Member # 41289
Default  Posted: 12:54 AM, July 21st (Monday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Thank you for updating - I have been thinking about you! I hope you are doing ok. Are you feeling safe? I'm sorry that he ended up with overnights.......I was hoping to hear better news.

I will continue to keep you and your children in my thoughts for the next step. Hugs to you!

[This message edited by BeHappyAgain at 12:58 AM, July 21st (Monday)]


Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2013
ChoosingHope
♀ Member
Member # 33606
Default  Posted: 8:39 AM, July 21st (Monday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

Thanks everyone. I was hoping against hope that he wouldn't get any overnights. He hasn't had any in three years. But where I live, you need to prove without a doubt that the children would be hurt. I couldn't do that.

My attorneys told me all along is that he would get this sort of situation. But the judge was so outraged by EX and his behavior in court - and the way he treated me - that I really started to have hope again.

So it's been hard to accept.

The irony of it all is that he keeps fighting me, even though he really got everything he wants and more. If I can keep the weekend schedule as ordered by the judge, I think that EX will hardly every want his own children. HE would prefer to be with OW.

I'm hanging on because I need to, and hoping that things shake out in a good way for me and my babies (who are now 8 and 9).

Thanks, all.
-Hope


Posts: 1702 | Registered: Oct 2011
Kajem
♀ Member
Member # 36134
Default  Posted: 9:14 AM, July 21st (Monday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

> I have called the kids on numerous other occasions and gotten nothing back. For example, I wanted to talk with DS after his last day of camp today. I called. Nothing.
>
> In fact, my records show not a single call from the kids to me during the entire month of July or late June, which is as far back as I can go on my phone.
>
> The Order is silent as to communications. If you want to not worry about talking to the kids when I have them that is fine. I would like to speak with them on my off days. If you want that too I suggest you work with me when you have the kids.

CH,

He didn't ask a question. He's not asked you to have her call. He's not asked why she didn't return his calls, or if he is being ignored by his son. His email is a vent! No question then There is no need to answer.

Read the above box again. What is he asking you to do?

In the past, I am willing to bet that you would have jumped to get the kids to communicate with him. To make it better. You read his moods/words like a barometer to his behavior. Sweetie, you aren't that person anymore. Being divorced means that you no longer have to make his life easy. If he wants you to do something for him - he has to ask you a question.

I would not switch weekends, if you do - the judge may get mad at you. Follow that decree to the letter until your appeal date has passed, then evaluate.

If the judge asks why you didn't respond, you can always say " I thought he was venting his frustration of lack of communication with the kids. He never asked me a question?"

I put all my emails in a 3 inch 3 ring binder. I cross referenced them by subjects discussed in the emails I made copies and put the copies in files in other, smaller binders by subject. That way when CS or visitation came up - I pulled the appropriate smaller binder and the conversation could be followed without going thru ALL the emails.

My attorney appreciated my efforts, as did the judge and even XH's attorney. XH and ow/NW - not so much.

You've done so well staying focused on this.... Keep breathing. You're in the home stretch...

Hugs,
K


I trust you is a better compliment than I love you, because you may not trust the person you love, but you can always love the person you trust. - Unknown
Relationships are like sharing a book, it doesn't work if you're not on the same page.

Posts: 5256 | Registered: Jul 2012 | From: Florida
homewrecked2011
♀ Member
Member # 34678
Default  Posted: 10:55 AM, July 21st (Monday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

In fact, my records show not a single call from the kids to me during the entire month of July or late June, which is as far back as I can go on my phone.

^^^^BINGO!!! What judge expects 2 kids to maintain a phone relationship with their dad? The ADULT is supposed to initiate phone contact!!! So, your atty would subpoena all the phone records and see how often your XWH called his children... If he called them on XYZ weekends which hopefully were his designated weekends -- why weren't they with him??? Get the picture?

Do not change a damn thing in your divorce papers -- like the weekends. You are trying to negotiate with Hitler -- it won't work. I dont' think a judge looks bad on a person for following his orders!!!


Definately go to the police station and file a complaint about him coming into the house. THIS matters. Too bad you didn't get a picture of him. From now on, keep your phone recording in your pocket every time you see him -- like most of us do... or go to Walmart and for 50.00 you can get a VAR -- I used to keep it in my bra all the time...

I was in your position 2 years ago and so were some others in this thread. Try to keep posting and we will walk you thru it.

I told my sons there's no drama here. Get ready to call 911 anytime he comes over unannounced. period. If you see him pull up, call 911 right then. You don't have to live with threats any more -- you are divorced.. He is not related to you!

It is perhaps the 1 thing he will respect.

OW and XWH try all this email stuff and I have to say it's awesome to just put the email into a folder and close the folder.

You don't have to play nice anymore.
If he's like my XWH,he got the kids on his weekends until he realized I was having fun when they weren't here... now he never gets them!!!Good. I never thought I'd get to this point,because I felt so sad for my kids, til I realized they were being mind-fucked every time they went over there...

DO NOT SWITCH ANYWEEKENDS!!! It's in the D papers, let him threaten to take you to court all day long. You keep records of when he gets the kids, he'll have to say why he hasn't been getting them, which there is no good reason,,, so you win.

XWH still threatens to go back to court. My atty said, don't worry til you get served, then call me! (You can check the docket regularly to see if you are on the schedule for the next 2 months. IF you aren't on there, relax!!!).

Do not talk to him period.

[This message edited by homewrecked2011 at 10:55 AM, July 21st (Monday)]


me BS 52
him - 46
married 15 years DIVORCED 10 31 12
children - ds15 ds12
d-day 12-19-11
I gave a 24hour ultimatum then went to attorney next day
Divorce filed

Posts: 2202 | Registered: Jan 2012
homewrecked2011
♀ Member
Member # 34678
Default  Posted: 11:02 AM, July 21st (Monday), 2014View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

OMG I just thought of this,,,, from now on,,, if he calls, write down the time and date and let the kids call him back like about 6pm that day, THat's it. ,,, record any harrassing messages on your VAR.

You see, he calls, he gets a return call at 6pm - a convenient time for your kids, so they can settle down after talking to him. Then, when (IF) he has the kids, and he doesn't let them talk to you,,, you can show a future judge that you had the children return his call every day that HE called them!!!! Use your cell phone so that the records are easy to pull. You can even start printing copies of the bill your self and put in a binder. You could keep your current phone for him/kids -- but don't tell him! You can get a separate phone for your personal self for now til the dust settles.....that way only his calls would be on the bill if it goes to court.. and how funny if there were lots of BLANK days to show the judge! DO NOT get a new phone number for him/kids or he will know you are up to something....

[This message edited by homewrecked2011 at 11:06 AM, July 21st (Monday)]


me BS 52
him - 46
married 15 years DIVORCED 10 31 12
children - ds15 ds12
d-day 12-19-11
I gave a 24hour ultimatum then went to attorney next day
Divorce filed

Posts: 2202 | Registered: Jan 2012
Topic Posts: 22
Pages: 1 · 2

Return to Forum: Divorce/Separation Post Reply to this Topic
adultry
Go to :
madness  
© 2002 - 2014 SurvivingInfidelity.com. All Rights Reserved.