User Topic: Child support
Member # 6263
Default  Posted: 9:02 AM, December 1st (Sunday)

We got divorced in June . I agreed to the lowest amout possible . That's even less then lawyer out on paper. He makes so much more the me and sell on ebay. How soon can I take him back to court when he don't even keep my boys for a 24 hour period in a week.

Me 39, EX H 40 married 17 years infidelity on both parts . He a serial cheater. I cheated for revenge and ran home to brag. Or make Him mad. He confessed to more affairs after that. We are now divorced living apart . 3 children

Posts: 957 | Registered: Jan 2005 | From: illinois
Member # 41124
Default  Posted: 9:09 AM, December 1st (Sunday)

You may want to talk to someone at Domestic Relations.

I was told that once we agree to an amount, we can't just run back a few months later and have it changed because we don't like it. We have to prove that there is a significant, involuntary reason that it must be changed. Other than that, it will be reassessed every 3 years due to rise in cost of living.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Oct 2013 | From: United States
Member # 36559
Default  Posted: 10:41 AM, December 1st (Sunday)

In Illinois, you can modify anytime after D. Make him pay what he owes you and the kids.

Me 36
DS 16
DD 4


I've made a huge mistake - GOB

Posts: 71 | Registered: Aug 2012 | From: missmydogs
Topic Posts: 3