Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Rough_Hewn

Reconciliation :
Renewed commitment to each other

default

 Ctt2025 (original poster new member #86713) posted at 9:28 AM on Wednesday, September 30th, 2026

Hi All,

As part of reconciliation....we have both agreed to a list of things to work on for each other. One of the things I need to work on is a physical thing; it seems really innocuous but its related to shaving a beard off! Its been rationalised/justified as the beard was something I grew while we were working through things and it was not a great period (post affair).
I guess my question is whether its fair to ask someone to physically change something about themselves? I don't want to shave it off; I quite like it and it makes me feel good. On the other side I can see that my other half has strong feelings about it.

posts: 5   ยท   registered: Oct. 30th, 2025
id 8906554
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20260728a 2002-2026 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy