Iwanttobreathe (original poster new member #84290) posted at 9:46 PM on Sunday, October 11th, 2026
Married for 20 years. Cheated on and off by husband whom I supported all these years. Took care of two kids and house while he was getting his educations and climbing up the career path. Now, he doesn’t need me, he wants freedom and have sex with prostitutes and other women from hookups sites.I am a beautiful woman myself, always take care of my appearance and body…I paused my own education, but worked, volunteered,and this is what I got. Always been faithful, he would come to a clean house, cooked meal from scratch. Took care of all his family sides of birthdays and all other events.Last night he packed his clothes and got himself a hotel,on the way to hotel he stopped by CVS and got condoms for just in case situation.He also opened new credit card that I had no idea about,took money from our investment account for his dating profiles and other his sex expenses. I am crushed beyond words…I am suffocating.