One of the hardest things to do in life is letting go of what you thought was real.
D-Day #1- 8/2018
D-Day #2- 1/2019
DD#3 October 2019
Me: 38 BW, I am broken
Him: 47 WH, sex addict/sexting/escorts: lie & deny everything! Gasl
Best tips for Detective mode
It may help some of you, so I’ll list my best tips and you guys list your own. I have found things out using not so obvious methods- things that ended up meaning a great deal to me.
- I checked his Waze history (doesn’t confirm a trip, but definitely was insightful for me)
- checked google maps search bar, again...does not confirm a trip but good info anyway
- his Uber history was important for me, this confirms trips with dates and times
- any unknown addresses were searched through whatever public court records or property appraiser website to see the owner
- using street view I could see cars and sometimes people at the addresses I didn’t know: some were places that I knew about (work locations, dr offices, restaurants he told me about)
- on iPhones there is a deleted tab for voicemails: great info there!!!
- deleted photos folder on iPhone
- Settings on iPhone- go to the battery, there’s last 24 hrs and last 10 days- choose ‘show activity’ and it will tell you how many minutes were spent on each app- even if they delete the app, it’ll show a blank box and tell you the minutes
- I knew his cell phone code but not his login bank info so I made my fingerprint secondary and that way I could log into his bank stuff using the fingerprint
20 comments posted: Tuesday, November 27th, 2018