Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

more information about cookies...

Return to Forum List

Return to General

SurvivingInfidelity.com® > General

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Wife in emotional relation with another men, what to do?

Pages: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11

sisoon posted 2/15/2020 08:23 AM

Again, you can't change her. You can change you.

You are in this terrible situation because you're letting yourself stay in it. You can't change your W. You can change yourself and what you do.

You can tell your parents without her permission. You can tell her to find a new bedroom, if you'r still sleeping together. You can move out of your bedroom, if she won't go.

You can discuss your situation with a lawyer.

You can find new hobbies, make new friends.

If you can't find the courage to do this now, a good IC can help you find it. The Simplified 180 can help you find it.

Your life is in your hands.

Pages: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11

Return to Forum List

Return to General

© 2002-2020 SurvivingInfidelity.com ®. All Rights Reserved.     Privacy Policy