Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Wanny

General :
Confused and need opinions

default

The1stWife ( Guide #58832) posted at 3:35 PM on Saturday, September 26th, 2026

He’s bullying you with his comments to get you to stay and not make demands like financially or otherwise on him.

Remember — he’s looking out for HIS best interest. And staying with you is easy for him. He can say and do whatever he wants and he expects you won’t say "no!" Or "Hell no!" To him.

Survived two affairs and brink of Divorce. Happily reconciled. 12 years out from Dday. Reconciliation takes two committed people to be successful.

posts: 15816   ·   registered: May. 19th, 2017
id 8906416
default

Pogre ( member #86173) posted at 1:26 AM on Monday, September 28th, 2026

Mismee, I hope you're doing okay. I hope you haven't just abandoned this thread and you're taking these replies to heart.

I have a suggestion for you. Go to your profile, click "recent threads," take a little time, go back through the threads you have authored, and read through them. You keep posting new threads with more examples of your husband's absurd behavior and you've been consistently given pretty much the same advice over and over.

As gently as I can, you need to start doing something different or nothing is going to change. There's a pattern developing across your threads and you can see it if you go back through them.

I would love nothing more than to open these forums one day and see a new thread authored by you announcing that you've gotten yourself out of this situation.

Where am I going... and why am I in this handbasket?

posts: 1037   ·   registered: May. 18th, 2025   ·   location: Arizona
id 8906468
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20260728a 2002-2026 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy