Return to Forum List

Return to General® > General

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

Can I sue him for terrorizing me?

Allie84 posted 12/25/2019 12:51 PM

Serious question. He terrorized for 6 years and clawed his way back in every time. He abused me, broke my chest bone, cheated with women, cheated with men twice his age, teen porn on the computer, Craigslist ads, financial control, academic control (he literally made me fail two semesters), he told me I was stupid, that he was intellectually superior, the list goes on and on.... I have record of it all.

TheGuy123 posted 12/25/2019 15:20 PM

You can pretty much sue anybody for anything these days.

First step is find a hungry lawyer staving enough to figure out and go after your old man.

Have you checked your state for common law state is seven years and then one can actually sue in a divorce and go after some cash.

[This message edited by TheGuy123 at 3:26 PM, December 25th (Wednesday)]

StillLivin posted 12/25/2019 23:39 PM

Youd be better of for reporting hum to the police for child pornography. If he has child porn on his computer he is one sick MFer. Please report him.
Seeking professional help for why you stayed with him is vital too. Please reach out and get the help you need and deserve.

The1stWife posted 12/26/2019 03:07 AM

If you want to be rid of him then then the child pornography is the thing to report. However if you have access to that computer YOU could be implicated.

If he has it in his phone that may be better for you. You may not be facing any charges against you if that is so OBS dies t allow you to use.

Iím sorry for you. You have been living a nightmare. Get away from this guy - as far and as fast as you can.

Allie84 posted 12/26/2019 05:40 AM

I did report the child porn, he destroyed his computer- but he did admit to the child porn via text.

The1stWife posted 12/26/2019 07:56 AM

What else can you use to get this guy out of your life?

Allie84 posted 12/26/2019 09:32 AM

Well heís out of the house and his stuff is still here. Other than that, itís the acute stress of everything and really worrying about my kids and everything. My mind is a huge ball of trauma and itís all over the place. Most importantly, he is out of the house, the police told him not to come back unless he has a police escort to get his things.

The1stWife posted 12/27/2019 15:11 PM

Well thatís a positive step right now.

Enjoy the peace if you can.

I suggest calling a mutual friend to deliver his remaining belongings to him.

Then put the rest in storage for 30 days that you pay for and tell him he has 30 days to get his stuff or start paying for it at the storage unit - if he has that much crap that you cannot get to him.

Then he has no reason to physically see you.

Return to Forum List

Return to General

© 2002-2020 ®. All Rights Reserved.     Privacy Policy