Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: GettingThere08

Reconciliation :
I wish you lived near me.

Topic is Sleeping.

Howcthappen (original poster member #80775) posted at 6:01 PM on Monday, January 30th, 2023

I am so grateful for you all here.
It鈥檚 so lonely not being able to talk about the affair with people who have been through this.

You all comment and I feel visible.

I wish you all lived down the street from me so we could meet and share our stories together and support each other.

Do you all appreciate and cherish this place as much as I do?

I hope to be helpful to others one day too. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I especially appreciate the WS who answer questions 馃檶馃従馃檶馃従馃檶馃従馃檶馃従

Three years since DdayNever gonna be the sameReconcilingThe sting is still present

posts: 225   路   registered: Aug. 30th, 2022   路   location: DC
id 8775392

HFSSC ( member #33338) posted at 6:19 PM on Monday, January 30th, 2023

I know exactly what you mean.

I've had the privilege to meet several members IRL. One sweet lady actually drove a couple hours out of her way to take me to lunch one day when I was struggling really bad.

I am Facebook friends with a few members and have a couple of people I consider almost family.

My H and I are fully R'ed and I stay because I remember how much I needed the support. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to completely repay it, but I'll spend as long as I can trying to.

Me, 56
Him, 48 (JMSSC)
Married 26 years. Reconciled.

posts: 4956   路   registered: Sep. 12th, 2011   路   location: South Carolina
id 8775397

Tanner ( Guide #72235) posted at 6:23 PM on Monday, January 30th, 2023

Yes this is why I鈥檓 still here. When someone posts something that you feel before you even verbalize it.

I always appreciate new members encouraging other new members. Before I was able to give advice, I just encouraged them to stick around and share their journey. Let them know they are heard and we get it.

The mix of people that helped me here were, a new member, a veteran and a WS. When I started healing I vowed to stay and pay it forward.

Dday Sept 7 2019 doing well in R BH M 32 years

posts: 3475   路   registered: Dec. 5th, 2019   路   location: Texas DFW
id 8775398

The1stWife ( Guide #58832) posted at 6:55 PM on Monday, January 30th, 2023

It鈥檚 nice to be understood by a group of supportive people. People who truly understand the situation and get it.

I think it would be great to have that in person friendship or companionship too!

You never know.

Survived two affairs and brink of Divorce. Happily reconciled. 10 years out from Dday. Reconciliation takes two committed people to be successful.

id 8775407

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 7:01 PM on Monday, January 30th, 2023

The coffee would be on me!

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades - Children (1 still at home) Multiple DDays w/same AP until I told OBS 2018 Cease & Desist sent spring 2021"Hello鈥揗y name is Chaos鈥揧ou f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

posts: 3803   路   registered: Oct. 13th, 2017   路   location: East coast
id 8775409
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240712a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy